I-CAN Mission Statement (Adopted 6/2007)
International Child Amputee Network (I-CAN) a tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organization, is dedicated to promoting education, support, information, and empowerment to traumatic and congenital limb different children and their families. I-CAN is committed in bringing together these children and their families to enhance the quality of life for the children and young adults based on the concept of mentors helping families, parent helping parents, and kids helping kids.
The content on this website is copyrighted in the name of International Child Amputee Network as the site owner. This is a statement on what you may do without permission and when you need permission.
You Need Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Re-post pages or posts in their entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Print off any post and photocopy any page or post.
To request permission for these reason or if you have some use for this content that is not covered here, please email to ICAN.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance into the Facebook I-CAN group to an individual.
- We reserve the right to block individuals at the Facebook I-CAN public page.